Thursday 24 January 2013

Shake... and fold.

This will blow your mind away... You will watch all 4 minutes and 28 seconds of this and you will think: "Well yeah duh, I didn't need you to do a presentation to tell me that I can use less paper towels." BUT THEN... you will find yourself in the public restrooms of your choice the following day, and as you wash your hands it will dawn on you like a message from the gods.

Shake... and fold.


Note 1: I've tested it and 10 shakes also does the trick in case you are in a hurry or do not wish to appear like you are having a fit in front of friends or colleagues.

Note 2: I hope his next presentation covers the problem of removing paper towels from dodgy dispensers. Such a pain when you pull the sheet and it rips in half.

Note 3: If you're wondering whether I am absolutely serious about this or whether I am taking the piss, I'll have to get back to you as I am not entirely certain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment